Google

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Student Loan Consolidation

As a father, I want my children become well educated people. So, i want my children can study abroad to improve their knowledge and language also. because in my country we study in Bahasa Indonesia. But, I don't have enough money to send them to abroad together. I need loan, especially for student.

Student loan consolidation, it is I need. Because I don't have family abroad, in United States or United Kingdom or Australia. I hope it will give me loan for studying, home also daily needed at least in first month.

Student loan consolidation not only for paying school or university, but also for renting house, etc. Especially also for making visa and other formalities in abroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home